Bookkeeping for your businesses
You didn't start a business to track your cash flow or reconcile accounts. But we did.
Business Frame gives you the freedom to focus on your business, knowing you'll receive accurate, detailed books every month and on demand.
Why growing businesses choose Business Frame
- Pristine bookkeeping delivered each month and on demand—whenever and wherever you need it. Our experienced team and unique software eliminate errors at source.
- Get a personal finance expert and support team dedicated to your business finances. Flexible availability via video conference, phone, and text. We provide personalized books and reporting—including payroll, billing, and retirement.
- Growing businesses are our specialty. Using cash or accrual basis bookkeeping, you will have the information you need regarding profit & loss, cashflow, burn rate, and more.
Getting started with Business Frame is easy
Meet your dedicated bookkeeping expert
Whether you're starting fresh or switching bookkeeping services, getting started is simple. Your dedicated finance expert is there from the beginning: they will get you onboarded, learn the ins-and-outs of your finances, and partner with you as your business grows.
Send your transactions
Business Frame seamlessly integrates with the services your business already uses, like Quickbooks, Gusto, and Shopify. Your finance expert will collect initial details and from there the process is accurate and reliable.
Get your financial report, get back to business
Each month and on demand, you'll get a detailed report containing your profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statement for the most recent reported period. Your monthly financial reports also include metrics that are important for you specifically, such as burn rate, inventory, and depreciation.
What makes us different?
Get additional services, beyond the books
Sometimes you need financial support, beyond monthly bookkeeping. With Business Frame's additional services, we can help you process payroll and pay your business bills.
Curtis Founder, Fairview Trash
Business Frame has completely changed my understanding of our business. Their on-boarding process and expert support has been nothing short of incredible. I now ‘get it’ as to the financial health of the business. It’s clear they are committed and take great care in managing the finances. It gives me peace of mind.
Frequently asked questions
Bookkeeping is an important foundation for any business, so we understand if you have questions. We address common concerns in our FAQ – but always feel free to reach out with specific questions.
- How does pricing work?
- Our bookkeeping, payroll, and billing services are based on a flat annual subscription model with transparent pricing. See our pricing page for more details.
- What are the requirements to start with Business Frame?
We have three requirements that allow us to deliver the most accurate books for your business.
- Electronic transaction access
- Expense reporting software
- No commingling of personal expenses
- Is support included? Can I ask questions?
- Yes! Support is included in your plan. Your dedicated finance expert is happy to answer any questions you might have. We strive to respond to inquiries in one business day or less. See our pricing page for more details.
- What’s the difference between accrual bookkeeping and cash bookkeeping?
- Cash bookkeeping only tracks when money enters or leaves a bank account. Accrual bookkeeping is a more sophisticated approach that records when the money was earned or owed. Most larger companies use accrual basis bookkeeping and Business Frame does accrual from day one so there’s no painful transition later.
- Are AP/AR services included?
- Yes. Accounts payable and accounts receivable reporting are included in any subscription to Business Frame.
Complete financial support
Business Frame goes beyond bookkeeping to offer everything you need for your business's financial management.
Get your tax prep and bookkeeping handled seamlessly, together. We file your business income taxes, including 1099 filings, and local and federal tax returns – so that you’re compliant with the IRS.
The R&D tax credit could save your business up to $250,000 a year. We handle the whole claiming process so you can skip the paperwork and get back to business.
Need advanced finance support? We have your back. Get the expert CFO support for your business needs, from building budgets to fundraising preparation.